Welcome to So Love Autistic Center
So Love Autistic Center is a non-profit, education,therapeutic and childcare program that provides structured, play based strategies to educate autistic children within a natural learning environment.
Our expert clinicians and special education teachers develop and supervise play-based treatment programs that combine behavioral and developmental approaches.
We utilize development planning tools and strategies from the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM), along with other ABA evidence-based practices to create individualized plans to meet your child’s needs.
- Year-round services
- Individualized goal setting
- 1:3 staff to student ratio
- Parent resources & workshops
- Collaboration with ancillary service providers
- ABA strategies implemented in natural environment
- Flexible enrollment schedule w/ before & after care
- Free autism friendly community events for families
- Individualized goals address core symptoms of autism
- Social engagement
- Support implementation of IEP goals
- Objectives follow normal developmental sequence
- Measurable goals with daily progress tracking
- Potty training for all students w/ reinforcement schedule
The curriculum addresses all skill domain interventions to support the emotional, social and behavioral progression of children 2 to 5 years old.
Our program accepts subsidies to cover program cost and we provide behavior management of current behavior plans. We also conduct internal assessments and will create a behavior plan for aftercare students, if needed.