Welcome to So Love Autistic Center
So Love Autistic Center is a non-profit, educational and therapeutic program that provides structured, play based strategies to educate autistic children within a natural learning environment.
Our expert clinicians develop and supervise play-based treatment programs that combine behavioral and developmental approaches.
We utilize treatment planning tools and strategies from the Early Start Denver Model (ESDM), along with other evidence-based practices, to create behavioral intervention plans individualized for each unique child.
- Weekly individualized scheduled therapy
- 1:3 staff to student ratio
- Year round intervention
- Extensive parental involvement
- Naturalistic, applied behavior analysis strategies
- Extended childcare hours to accomodate working families
- Collaboration with ancillary service providers
- Goals address core symptoms of autism:
- Social engagement
- Objectives follow normal developmental sequence
- Measurable goals with daily progress tracking
The curriculum addresses all skill domain interventions to support the emotional, social and behavioral progression of children 2 to 5 years old.
Our center addresses a languishing need in the autism community, the lack of flexible childcare hours for working parents with an all-inclusive educational and therapeutic model.