So Love Autistic Center will assist (5) families in applying for a grant to acquire a free iPad for their child with autism.
Here’s how it works.
- Visit our site www.solovecenter.org
- Complete the contact form, put “iPad” in the subject line
- A representative from So Love Autistic Center will contact you to schedule a time to complete the application
- No personal information will be shared, we will help you write a compelling testimony about how the iPad will be used to benefit your child
- You will submit the application via online and we’ll keep our fingers crossed
Who is sponsoring the grant?
Autism Speaks is accepting grants for 1,176 iPad 4s to be given to financially disadvantaged individuals with autism. They are also including a Kraken A.M.S. case, by Trident Case with each iPad!
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants are individuals who:
- Have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder by a licensed professional
- Reside in the United States
- Have limited income and cannot afford to purchase an iPad
We look forward to hearing from you! Good Luck
We Hear You.